Read about patient concerns, family dilemmas, and the clinical dynamics of a weekly movement disorder clinic. Observe ways a movement disorder neurologist manages patient symptoms with medications, surgical referrals, physical therapy, and caregiver options. Find out more in my Weekly Journal.
- Mindfulness Training Changes the Structure of PARKINSON’S DISEASE Brains
- Clinical Implications Of Pre-Motor Symptoms and PARKINSON’S DISEASE
- One Mutated Gene Causes Multiple Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Walking Speed and PARKINSON’S DISEASE
- Another Link in the Role of Alpha Synuclein in PARKINSON’S DISEASE